Celebrating Your Pet’s Life
I have coined the phrase “destination euthanasia” to describe a carefully orchestrated final goodbye. Pet owners want their beloved pet’s last experience to be fear free, peaceful, and joyful. Creative owners have requested sentimental and carefully planned transitions.
- We can meet at a special location (beach, lake, park, back of a pickup truck, friend’s home)
- We can invite family, friends, neighbors, and pets to share in goodbye.
- We can time the crossing with the setting sun.
- We can plan for a special home cooked meal or all sorts of naughty foods (ice cream, cookies, chocolate, and pizza to name a few).
- We can have candles lit and music playing.
Please note these plans may be altered due to a pet’s changing condition, weather, traffic, etc.
I will do my best to accommodate your requests. Additional fees apply. Please ask for a a quote.