Two pet crematoriums are utilized to accommodate the many unique and personalized requests of my clients:
I can make all the arrangements for the aftercare of your pet. Choices are between a private cremation, where your pet is cremated individually and their personal ashes are returned to you in a decorative tin or urn vs a communal cremation where your pet is cremated with other pets and their ashes are sprinkled on the crematory property (no return of ashes). Help is often needed to lift the heavier pets into my vehicle. If you can provide assistance it helps to know in advance. Otherwise I may need to make arrangements on my end.
Ask for a quote on crematory fees. They vary with your pet’s weight and choice of urn.
Memorializing Your Pet
There are wonderful ways to honor your pet:
- Tina Quatroni, www.petchaphoto.com, Honor Life Sessions with NY photographer
- Tina Quatroni, www.fullofgracedesigns.org, Jewelry with ash resin beads
- Honor your pet on APLB.org during their Monday Night Pet Candle Ceremony
- Plant a Tree via Arbor Day Foundation www.arborday.org
- Plant a memorial garden at home
- Join me at Sherman Beach on National Pet Memorial Day (2nd Sunday in September) for an annual Day of Remembrance